Skip to main content

Male & Female Friendships

Ladies,

Have you ever had that one best guy friend, who might as well be your husband without the enjoyment of sex? Have you ever had the friend who you constantly cross the bounds of friendship?






We always hear these stories about how women fell in love with their best friend, some women are that lucky, but let's get real. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO EVERYONE! Just because a guy shows intrest in your feelings and the happenings in your life does not mean he is in love with you. Maybe we should stop over-analyzing their every move and just go with the flow. I know I am the impatient type and it SUCKS , to wait for a man to make his move... call me old fashioned but thats the way it should be.

Recently I was given some advice from a friend, in his twisted logic he does make sense..
"havent i told you already before about human behaviour/emotions? Once you understand about human behaviours and emotions you become "free" and oblivious from the unknown... then once you become 'free'... you become emotionally numb."


The only problem is I do not want to be numb, I hate the pain I let others cause me but shouldnt there be some happy medium in this universe?I am not a cynic and I hope to not become one any time soon.. So I will focus on the future and try and be happy.. I suggest ladies you all do the same.. Happiness is the key , in and out of love <3<3 Much Love
:Sassy Dimples: Carol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

101 Reasons I Love You

1. I can be myself when I'm with you. 2. You fill up my senses, like the mountains in spring time. 3. You love me even with all my faults. 4. You are so beautiful to me. 5. I don't have to vacuum before you come over. 6. You're never boring. 7. Even when I'm grumpy, you still like me. 8. You let me give you a detailed description of how I spent my day. 9. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. 10. We both know that together we can work out anything. 11. You never make fun of me, even when I look like a clown. 12. Because you make me feel like I've never felt before. 13. I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked. 14. You never say, "Are you going to tell that story AGAIN?" 15. We can talk about everything or nothing--it's always okay with you. 16. You're the light in my life, you're the inspiration. 17. When you hold me tight, everything becomes alright. 18. I love sharing rainbow walks with you. 19. Y

Love vs Lust

Love or is it Lust Do men know how to tell the difference? I'm now 28yrs of age and I have learned one thing... MEN WILL TRY ANYTHING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS!! I am one of those women who still believe in "Happy Ever After.." Just because I do, does not by any fact make me naive.. Rules Of Lust #1 If you want just sex, be honest #2 If the just sex relationship is set follow all ground rules #3 Do not try to make sex into a relationship, all you wanted was ass then, that is all your getting now.. P.S. This isn't to be a bitch..Its just the facts..you can not make something out of what was never there.. Rules of Love #1 Trust #2 Believe, do not take fore granted what you have..Believe in it #3 Love full-hearted Each of these subjects lead to "fulfillment" ..Just two different kinds...